- develop their intelligence, creativity and talent – we are here to satisfy their thirst for knowlegde and exploration, in a well prepared environment;
- the ability to make decisions – bring out the adult within in a positive manner, protecting their hearts and minds from evil;
- respect and care for the others and for the environment – we support him in relationing with other people and the surrounding environment, making their integration easier;
- develop self-trust and independence – we offer all conditions for the child to live and work in a safe, healthy, pleasant and orderly environment which will help make for a future trusting, self-disciplined and independent adult.
As our aim is to bring up future stars, we have given good consideration to the values that guide us in life as persons and make us respected, competent and responsible. Then we thought about how we could transfer these values in our work with the children and in our activities. Within Tesori we are guided by:
- Excellence – we work responsibly and make everything as good as possible
- Respect for children – communication-wise as well as considering the philosophy, curriculum and the way in which the learning environments are prepared inside or outside.
- Developing character – knowledge can be easily obtained especially in the preschool years when children absorb information from their environment so easily. As pedagogues we don’t only work with information but offer the frame in which the child can especially develop his character.
- Partnership with parents – parents and the community are within the first years of life like the left and the right arm guiding the child on his way to self-knowledge. We want to make an excellent team with the parents, we want them to be involved and always in contact with us and their children’s progress.
- Knowledge-oriented children – we, as teachers, want to always be up to date with the latest discoveries and apply them in class. We want to guide children so as to learn to critically think about the world, analyze and get in contact with as many scientific areas as possible.
- Our children, citizens of the world – we want to show the children diverse and beautiful ways to follow, so as to get familiarized, even at their younger age, with small concepts such as: active citizenship, diversity, internationalism.